Our Service Summary
- The service fee is £2000 fully inclusive of all disbursements and cremation fees.
- You can chose the day of the funeral.
- A traditional coffin is Included.
- You can chose all the music and a if required, also a celebrant or minister.
- Our own hearse and all the staff necessary to oversee the service are included.
- A notice on Funeral-Notices.co.uk is included.
- The Funeral Cortege meets the family directly at the Crematorium.
- The service has to take place at 10am, there is no flexibility on this.
- The service has to take place at Birches Crematorium near Lach Dennis.
- The service is limited to approximately 35 minutes.
- The service is limited to 20 family members.
- There is no viewing of the deceased in our funeral home.
Offered as a Direct to Crematorium service
We put this service together because people kept asking about our unattended Direct Cremation service, but then asking if they could also attend the service. We recognised that funerals are very expensive events and that people often struggle with that unexpected cost. So we looked for ways to still provide the excellent care that are known for, while balancing the costs for your family.
How this works.
This is a very simple attended Funeral Service without any fuss and designed to help families financially, while allowing a small family party to attend the actual funeral. We will collect your loved one from either home or hospital and arrange all necessary paperwork to be completed. We will provide dignified and respectful care to the deceased and place them in a suitable coffin, in exactly the same way as we would in a full traditional service.
On the day of the funeral we will take them directly to Birches Crematorium at Lach Dennis, near Northwich in our own hearse. We will then hold a short 35 minute funeral service. Following the cremation the ashes are returned to the family for a private service, or family scattering.
Our Attended Direct Cremation costs £2000 including all disbursements and cremation fees.
No other local family funeral directors offer this service.
In order to get to this price point there are limitations on the what the service offers.
We work with your family to arrange a suitable date for the Funeral Service, but the location and time of the service are set. There is no flexibility in this. The service is limited to 35 minutes and a maximum of 20 family members can attend. We cannot allow viewing of the deceased in our chapel of rest and the deceased will not be dressed in their own clothes. A simple grown or shroud will be used instead. You can still have flowers, orders of service etc but these will be costed as extra items.
We have looked after several of these services in the last few months and they have been very succesful. Families have reported that they still felt their loved one had been given a proper funeral service, and that the care we gave was above their expectations. So we decied to offer it as one of our standard services for 2022 and beyond.
Back to Cremations