Our Service Summary
- You can chose the day and time of the funeral.
- You can visit your loved one in our chapel at a time of your choice.
- Your loved one can be dressed in their own clothes.
- A traditional coffin is Included but can be upgraded to a different option.
- You can chose all the music and a celebrant or minister.
- The cortege can leave from a location of your choice such as a home.
- You can choose the route the cortege travels to the service.
- A black hearse and all the staff necessary to oversee the service are included.
- A limousene is included for up to 6 mourners to travel in.
- 30 copies of an Order of Service are included.
- An online obituary notice is included.
- If a church service is required then this can be added.
- You can add alternate hearses such as Horse Drawn or Silver Hearse.
Our traditional Burial Service
We understand that arranging a funeral can be a difficult process and that a funeral can be very expensive. In order to help us make things as easy as possible for you and to keep the costs as low as possible we created this Traditional Funeral Service. It includes everything that most families usually chose within a traditional funeral service and includes the use of a Mercedes Limousine for the funeral party.
A beautiful Light Oak effect "York" coffin is included and your loved one can be dressed in their own clothes.
We work with your family to arrange a suitable date and time for the funeral. Our private visiting rooms / chapel of rest are made available for the family to be able to spend time with your loved one and by appointment; this will include evenings and weekends.
On the day of the funeral we will place the coffin in a traditional hearse and invite the mourners to follow behind the funeral cortege. We can route the cortege along specific routes, or bring your loved one home and then onto the funeral service. The family can choose either a minister or celebrant and can choose the music that will be played during the service.
After the funeral, the limousine will drop the family back at the venue of the wake.
After the burial, a temporary grave marker will be provided.
These are always very dignified and respectful services and follow traditional Funeral values. Our care and attention to every detail is always visible.
Our Traditional Burial service fee is £2499
The illustrated costs are for our services only and do not include the purchase or opening of a grave. These will be quoted directly to each family and tailored to your individual requirements. As church and alternative grave yards and cemeteries may have different pricing scales, these charges will be confirmed in writing prior to the service and pricing confirmed accordingly.