Our Service Summary
- You can chose the day and time of the funeral.
- You can visit your loved one in our chapel during business hours.
- Your loved one can be dressed in their own clothes.
- A traditional coffin is Included but can be upgraded to a different option.
- You can chose all the music and a celebrant or minister.
- The cortege can leave from a location of your choice such as a home.
- You can choose the route the cortege travels to the church or cemetery.
- A black hearse and all the staff necessary to oversee the service are included.
- You can add limousene's for the mourners to travel in.
- You can add alternate hearses such as Horse Drawn or Silver Hearses.
Our flexible burial service is perfect for most family funerals. It allows for the cortege route to be chosen by your family and for a loved one to return home on the day of the funeral. We work with your family to arrange a suitable date and time for the funeral. Our private visiting rooms / chapel of rest are made available for the family to be able to spend time with your loved one and by appointment; this will include evenings and weekends.
Our service provides total flexibility and can be tailored to suit very personal choices. For example, if the family require the use of limousines, a special coffin, a Horse drawn hearse, orders of service, Ceremonial Dove release, a wide range of floral tributes or anything else, then these can all be arranged. A tasteful Light Oak effect "York" coffin is provided and your loved one can be dressed in their own clothes.
On the day of the funeral we will place the coffin in a traditional hearse and invite the mourners to follow behind the funeral cortege. We can route the cortege along specific routes, or bring your loved one home and then onto the funeral service. The family can choose either a minister or celebrant and can choose the music that will be played during the service.
These are always very dignified and respectful services and follow traditional Funeral values. Our care and attention to every detail is always visible.
Our Flexible Burial costs £2199
The illustrated costs are for our services only and do not include the purchase or opening of a grave. These will be quoted directly to each family and tailored to your individual requirements. As church and alternative grave yards and cemeteries may have different pricing scales, these charges will be confirmed in writing prior to the service and pricing confirmed accordingly.